TERRY FIRST “OPPORTUNITY POINTS” MAPPING EXERCISE
Indicate on the map below any place within the Terry Street / 1st Avenue corridor that you consider an “opportunity point”. This could be where you have had a close call and narrowly avoided an accident while walking, bicycling or driving. It could be where you struggle to walk or bike due to the conditions of the sidewalk. Or where visibility is limited due to the presence of vegetation or other sight obstructions. Or something else altogether. It represents a current challenge within the street that would become an opportunity if cured.
Use the text box below the map to include a description. Please specify the mode of travel you were using at the time (walking, biking or driving).
To add your own marker:
- Review the map below. Scroll and zoom to identify location .
- To add a marker:
- Computer: Right-click to place marker
- Smartphone: Single tap location to place marker
- Grab and drag marker to relocate, if needed
- Type description in “Marker Title” field, below the map
- Describe pain point in “Marker Description” field, below the map. What is it about this specific location that causes the challenge?
- Tick box
- Click “Add Marker”
A moderator will review your submission to ensure that it does not contain profanity, disparagement, etc. When approved, your marker will appear on the map!